Games for Change (G4C) is looking for an intern to support research efforts for the organization around a new project on building out a social impact games and extended realities (XR) accelerator.
The intern will lead on this project which will culminate in an accelerator/incubator and impact investment fund supporting video game designers creating games for positive social impact. The intern will report to Senior Director, Partnerships & Programs Asif Khan and President, Susanna Pollack.
● Lead on a research project on social impact games, funding models and social impact accelerators.
● Do a landscape review of social impact investment funds and accelerators, especially those with a special focus on digital games and/or immersive tech.
● Identify markets that are establishing successful B2B and B2C games and/or immersive tech revenue opportunities (eg education and health)
● Enrolled in a graduate degree program preferably Business School.
● Very reliable, self-motivated and proactive.
● Passion for and interest in social impact games and education.
● Highly organized and detail-oriented.
● Strong communication skills and familiarity with Windows or Mac applications.
● Strong English language skills (oral and written).
● Demonstrate strong computer skills and ability to produce high-quality information visually.
● Proven abilities for problem-solving, multi-tasking, meet deadlines and work under pressure, strong follow-up skills.
● Be able to work as part of a team in a constantly evolving work environment
● Weekly commitment of 10-12 hours/week over 12-16 weeks. Start date September/October 2018.
● The team is based in G4C’s WeWork offices in Midtown East, New York City. Remote work also an option.
● This unpaid internship is for school credit only. Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate level university program and be eligible to receive school credit.
To apply, please send an email with the subject line “Research/Special Projects Intern” to Marissa Harts, Operations & Programs Manager ([email protected]). Please send your resume as an attachment and include the following information in the body of the email:
● Availability (hours per week) and location
● School, program and expected graduation year
● Overview of interest and experience with business research, social impact, funding models, accelerators, startups, investment funds.
● Details on any prior related internship or work experience
About Games for Change Founded in 2004, Games for Change empowers game creators and social innovators to drive real-world change using digital games and XR that help people to learn, improve their communities, and contribute to make the world a better place. We convene stakeholders through our annual G4C Festival and foster the exchange of ideas and resources through workshops and consulting projects. We inspire youth to explore civic issues and learn 21st-century and STEM skills through our Student Challenge and train educators to run game design classes on impact games. We incubate projects through our game design challenges and executive production expertise in coalition building. We act as an amplifier by curating and evangelizing games for change to the public through our games arcades and awards.
The post Business Research (Special Project) Intern appeared first on Games For Change.
RSMSSB PTI Answer Key 2018- Rajasthan Physical Training Instructor Exam Solution
Tuesday October 30, 2018
RSMSSB PTI Answer Key 2018, Rajasthan Physical Training Instructor Exam Solution, RSMSSB PTI Grade III Answer Sheet, Check PTI Exam Solved Question Papers with Answers, Download RSSB PTI Paper Solution at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in: नई सूचना-राजस्थान कर्मचारी चयन बोर्ड जयपुर द्वारा शारीरिक शिक्षक (पीटीआई) परीक्षा की आंसर की जल्दी ही वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दी जाएगी, अभ्यर्थी […]
How to Fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 Application Form
Wednesday October 31, 2018
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) organizes a state level entrance examination named Uttarakhand Polytechnic entrance examination. It is also known as JEEP (Joint Entrance examination Polytechnic). It is organized to provide the admission in Polytechnic courses offered by various government and non-government polytechnic institutions in Uttarakhand state. Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 entrance examination […]
The post How to Fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 Application Form appeared first on M88bet.
The post RSMSSB PTI Answer Key 2018- Rajasthan Physical Training Instructor Exam Solution appeared first on M88bet.