Games for Change (G4C) is looking for an intern to support research efforts for the organization around a new project on building out a social impact games and extended realities (XR) accelerator.
The intern will lead on this project which will culminate in an accelerator/incubator and impact investment fund supporting video game designers creating games for positive social impact. The intern will report to Senior Director, Partnerships & Programs Asif Khan and President, Susanna Pollack.
● Lead on a research project on social impact games, funding models and social impact accelerators.
● Do a landscape review of social impact investment funds and accelerators, especially those with a special focus on digital games and/or immersive tech.
● Identify markets that are establishing successful B2B and B2C games and/or immersive tech revenue opportunities (eg education and health)
● Enrolled in a graduate degree program preferably Business School.
● Very reliable, self-motivated and proactive.
● Passion for and interest in social impact games and education.
● Highly organized and detail-oriented.
● Strong communication skills and familiarity with Windows or Mac applications.
● Strong English language skills (oral and written).
● Demonstrate strong computer skills and ability to produce high-quality information visually.
● Proven abilities for problem-solving, multi-tasking, meet deadlines and work under pressure, strong follow-up skills.
● Be able to work as part of a team in a constantly evolving work environment
● Weekly commitment of 10-12 hours/week over 12-16 weeks. Start date September/October 2018.
● The team is based in G4C’s WeWork offices in Midtown East, New York City. Remote work also an option.
● This unpaid internship is for school credit only. Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate level university program and be eligible to receive school credit.
To apply, please send an email with the subject line “Research/Special Projects Intern” to Marissa Harts, Operations & Programs Manager ([email protected]). Please send your resume as an attachment and include the following information in the body of the email:
● Availability (hours per week) and location
● School, program and expected graduation year
● Overview of interest and experience with business research, social impact, funding models, accelerators, startups, investment funds.
● Details on any prior related internship or work experience
About Games for Change Founded in 2004, Games for Change empowers game creators and social innovators to drive real-world change using digital games and XR that help people to learn, improve their communities, and contribute to make the world a better place. We convene stakeholders through our annual G4C Festival and foster the exchange of ideas and resources through workshops and consulting projects. We inspire youth to explore civic issues and learn 21st-century and STEM skills through our Student Challenge and train educators to run game design classes on impact games. We incubate projects through our game design challenges and executive production expertise in coalition building. We act as an amplifier by curating and evangelizing games for change to the public through our games arcades and awards.
The post Business Research (Special Project) Intern appeared first on Games For Change.
Department of Defense
Tuesday October 23, 2018
The post Department of Defense appeared first on PVAMU Home.
Làm bánh xếp
Thursday April 25, 2019
Game Lam banh xep – Chơi game nấu ăn học làm bánh xếp Empanadas online miễn phí hay nhất 24h y8 2019 Thể loại: game nau an Giới thiệu game Lam banh xep Game Làm bánh xếp là một trò chơi nấu ăn rất hay dành cho bạn gái. Bánh xếp Empanadas là một món ăn […]